Submission Form for Rideshare Inspection
Upload Photo's Below
A few simple instructions before you capture your photos:
1. Park the vehicle in a safe OUTDOOR location, place the vehicle in park and turn the steering wheel all the way to the driver side.
2. For the entire inspection (or other wise instructed): Keep the vehicle running, turn on the headlights, turn on the hazard lights, turn on the windshield wipers, engage the emergency brake, open all the vehicle doors and buckle all vehicle seat belts.
You're ready to start capturing!
1. Capture a photo of the driver front corner with the headlights on
2. Capture a photo of the front hazard lights on
3. Capture a photo of the rear hazard lights on
4. Capture a photo of the brake lights on
5. Capture a photo of all 5 seat belts clicked in
6. Capture a photo of the driver and passenger front suspension
7. Capture a photo of the brake pads
8. Capture a photo of the driver and passenger wiper blade RUBBER
If any fields of the Contact Form are left blank and photos/videos are not uploaded inspection is incomplete and will not submit. Payment must be provided to complete Inspection.